Netflix is a movie subscription service that started in the US and has since expanded to the UK, Canada, parts of Scandinavia, the Caribbean, South America, India and Europe. Included in the service is a 1-month trial. Find out how to get Netflix for free.
Getting Additional Free Trials
1Make an email account. Use a free service such as Gmail or Hotmail to create a new email address. Write down the name and password somewhere where you’ll remember it, like the notepad for instance; you may need to log into this email address when it becomes time to cancel your account.
2Enter new credit card information for each trial. Netflix requires a different credit card for each free trial, but will not charge you any money during the trial. Turn some cash into a prepaid credit card from a gas station or supermarket, or get a virtual card online. Enter the information during trial sign up, then use the money on the card for your ordinary purchases.
- Always read the fine print before purchasing a card. Many of these cards charge fees for all sorts of activities.
3Sign up for a free trial. Go to the Netflix website and click Start Your Free Month. Select your preferences and input the information associated with your new email address and prepaid card.Read more ↓Loading...
- If you want to set up Netflix on another device, select that device while signing up and follow the instructions. You’ll need to set up the Netflix application and new account on each console, Apple TV, Roku or Blu-Ray player.
4Cancel your Netflix Trial. You must cancel the account before the end of the month in order to avoid payment. To do this, while logged in to Netflix, click your account name in the top right, select Your Account, then select Cancel Streaming Plan &/or Cancel DVD Plan. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation.
- In some cases, you will be able to continue watching until the end of the month.
5Repeat if you want to try another month. If you use a different credit card and email address each time, Netflix should let you receive a free trial repeatedly. This is shady territory at best as far as Netflix’s terms of service goes, so consider paying the full price once you’ve got a chance to try Netflix to your satisfaction.
- If you make a PayPal account and connect your already-used prepaid card to it, you can get a second month of Netflix with the same card, by entering your PayPal information instead. Keep in mind that PayPal may shut down accounts with fake information.
Using Other Methods
1Get on a friend’s streaming account. With Netflix’s massive popularity in countries where it is available, it shouldn’t be too hard to find someone with an existing Netflix account that will let you share the online streaming portion of the service. While sharing an account password outside your household is not a violation of the terms of service, you and the account owner should be aware of these limitations:
- The account owner is responsible for all activity on the account.
- There can only be 5 profiles on each account (used to determine recommendations and favorites), and only 2 of these can stream from more than one device at a time.
- Local or state law can make this illegal – this is true in Tennessee – but Netflix is considered unlikely to pursue these violations to a court, if you cooperate after being discovered.
2Get a job at Netflix. Most likely, you don’t love Netflix enough to switch careers for a free account. However, once in a long while, Netflix puts out the call for what many people consider a dream job position: a part-time tagger. If you get hired as a tagger, you’ll spend your workday watching Netflix content and deciding which genre and description to label it as. If you’re a film buff, it could be worth bookmarking jobs.netflix.com or following them on Twitter @NetflixJobs.
You’re helping people by reading wikiHow
Water.org is an international nonprofit organization that has positively transformed millions of lives around the world through access to safe water and sanitation. Founded by Gary White and Matt Damon, Water.org pioneers innovative, market-driven solutions to the global water crisis — breaking down barriers to give families hope, health and the opportunity to break the cycle of poverty.
Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Water.org on your behalf. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping people learn how to do anything.
Source by wikihow..Share: